Dear future 30 year old me,
How are ya? I'm fine here. How is it going? Well, I'm okay I guess. Hey, guess what? I've just had a lovely lunch with a pretty girl. A total, ultimate girl-next-door, you know? Anyway, here I want you to check a list of things I have accomplished by 30 years old, okay? Ready? Here we go:
1. By now, you should have married a totally gorgeous young lady with the most awesome smile you'd ever see. It's a bonus if she has pretty long hair and cook you delicious jemput-jemput every Saturday evening.
2. By now, you should at least have figured out what kind of business you wanna establish. Then, by hook or crook you have to find an appropriate fund to make it a reality. A laser tag center would be awesome. Plus, it would be a whole lot more awesome if you are the 1st Malaysian ever to build a laser tag center in Malaysia. But, if you are still working at some lame, corporate sellout chemical engineering company, just throw yourself off a cliff because you suck!
3. By now, you should drive a kick-ass MPV with hybrid engine. Not some lame-ass Japanese sedan.
4. By now, your mom and dad should have already went to Hajj at Mekah Al-Mukarramah. If they still haven't, then cancel number 3 immediately and drag your ass up to Tabung Haji Umrah & Haji Travel and book their name for next Hajj season. That's priority numero uno. (Oh, I should have put this as number one but never mind)
5. Last but not least, you should have your own band that plays punk rock or revival punk-rock by that particular time. And you should already have an awesome Fender Precision bass with Matt Freeman signature on it
And remember Lars Frederickson once says 'the harder you come the harder you fall'. Keep pushing yourself to a whole new level because you're awesome!
20 years old you.
P/S: Kita tengok apa jadi masa gua 30 tahun nanti.